Role Summary: has overall responsibility for information technology (IT), manages and coordinates the technical infrastructural services and resources in alignment with the business objectives of Afriland Properties Plc (AP Plc). The ITO is responsible for planning and forecasting the technical services and resources to support the infrastructural and technical Information System (IS) needs of AP Plc and works closely in concert with the Head Corporate Services and IT contractors to ensure integration of systems and technology.
Department: Information Technology
Location: AP Plc, Head Office, Lagos.
Reporting to: Head, Corporate Services
Supervising: Supervises the entire IT Team.
• Development and implementation of ICT strategy for AP Plc
• Oversee ICT support (infrastructure development, systems support and maintenance) for AP Plc.
• Designs, establishes and maintains network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access
• Participates in vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software purchase for the organization
• Creates a cost-benefit analysis as well as supporting a detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows
• Proactively identify and develop new and innovative ways of improving IT processes within AP Plc.
• Assess and anticipate technological projects and recommend appropriate action and resources.
• Lead, motivate and develop the capability of the ICT team, to achieve agreed annual targets.
• Business intelligence
• Mobile technology
• Cloud technologies/computing
• Collaborating technologies
• IT management
• Customer relationship management
• Enterprise resource planning
• Database management
• Operating systems (Windows, Linux)
General Competencies/attributes needed:
• Project management
• Strategic thinker
• Time management
• Excellent communication
• Planning & organizing
• Ability to multitask and exhibit sound practical judgment
• Interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Discretion, good judgment, adaptable and versatile individual.
• Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines.
• Vast knowledge of IT Management
• Data Management
• IT Security Management
• Network Enterprise Management
• Enterprise Application design
• Software licensing
• Hardware Management
• IT & Equipment Maintenance
• Website management
• IT Budgeting
• IT Asset Management
Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
• Relevant certifications are an added advantage
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send CV to email@example.com