Did you know that your presentation should be as powerful as your ideas? As a matter of fact, it should be more believable and engaging. A bad presentation can kill a good idea.
This is because you have that one opportunity to share the thoughts you’ve carefully penned down. Imagine you have one minute to communicate your best idea; the one you have always believed will change the world. Imagine you have one minute to convince the richest Man in the world.
What should you say and how should you say it?
- A brief introduction is very essential
- Identify and mention existing problems and gaps
- Never talk out of point; proffer the solution: Even when you deviate, find your way back to the matter at hand in a very smart way.
- Highlight the benefits, advantages etc.
- Conclude your presentation
- Thank your audience for the opportunity and let everyone have your contact details if possible.
A good speaker must be sensitive to how the audience listens or responds and should be able to adjust based on that.