Afriland Properties Plc has a network of staff in strategic areas in Nigeria to facilitate quick response to our clients needs and delivery of services. We have offices in Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Benin and Abuja.
These strategic locations cover the following areas:
- Lagos: Our Lagos office is the head office and caters for our clients (individual and corporate) in Lagos State and other African countries.
- Ibadan: West region which covers Oyo, Ogun, Kwara, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo
- Port Harcourt: South and east region of the Nigeria and these includes the following state – Cross Rivers, Rivers, Imo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra and Enugu.
- Abuja: Northern part of the country is covered by our office in Abuja. This office is strategically positioned and has been equipped with resources to serve the whole northern part of Nigeria.
- Benin: Our Benin office covers the states in the Midwest spanning from Edo, Kogi, Benue and Delta State.