Afriland Properties delivers comprehensive services to our clients. Our principal lines of business include:
- Property Development
- Property and Facilities Management
- Project Management
- Property Acquisition and Sales
Afriland Properties creates capital appreciation opportunities through redevelopment and development of real estate. We conceptualize projects where we see un-met need and opportunity for high returns.
Afriland undertakes proprietary developments, and may act either on behalf of or in partnership with others to bring development projects to fruition that can add value to the investment portfolios.
We offer the following development management services:
- Development of Project Briefs
- Preparation of Outline Business Case (OBC)
- Management of procurement process
- Appointment of consultants and construction firms
- Contract negotiation and administration
- Negotiation of performance guarantees with contractors
- Project monitoring and reports
- Project delivery
We are committed to proactive portfolio-based management through planned preventive and building life cycle maintenance. We allow you control your expenditure, while delivering excellent service, using technology-focused solutions. Our services include:
- Utilities management
- General building maintenance
- Building upgrades and renovations
- Space planning and furniture fit out
Afriland Properties believes that effective project management is the key to project success. As industry experts, we provide strategic project management solutions that lower costs and time spent, without sacrificing high quality.
Our comprehensive services cover building, civil engineering, environmental engineering, process, and other construction projects.
We take a flexible approach, blending high-level skills and deep professional resources in order to bring projects to completion by focusing on five principal factors: time, quality, flexibility, cost and risk.
- Time: project processes and economics are inextricably time-related.
- Quality: defining and achieving quality goals is a key measure of project success.
- Flexibility: we adapt to changing circumstances and keep projects on track regardless of challenges
- Cost: we keep a strict eye on costs, knowing that budget drift is the kiss of death for project success and client satisfaction.
- Risk: we identify, quantify, and manage risk in order to avoid it wherever possible.
Our project management services are tailored to each client’s needs and capabilities, and range from providing specialized assistance to in-house teams to taking full responsibility for management of the entire project life-cycle.Proposed 200 units of high-end, serviced apartments, ranging from one-bedroom to four-bedrooms Proposed Transcorp Hilton Multipurpose Banquet Centre, Abuja Proposed 250 room Transcorp Hilton Hotel. Located in Ikoyi, Lagos. �
Afriland serves a range of clients with diverse and challenging real estate investment needs. We ensure our clients can maximize profits, and that your property investments are protected, including commercial, residential, religious, industrial, recreational, and public or private developments.
We provide the following property acquisition and sales services:
- Optimization of idle properties to generate income
- Lease and Rent Administration
- Marketing and sales of properties (developed and undeveloped)
- Strategy and Research on property market trends
- Advisory Services on property portfolio management
- Agency Services (anchoring as agents in the selection of suitable and credible tenants for your properties)